Friday, May 31, 2013

Rising to the occasion 2.0

Four years, two kids and two long breaks from academia later, I think I might be back in this space. I know that the blogosphere I was once a part of has withered and changed directions and this long gone blog has probably fallen into forgottendom, but I also know that some of you are still out there. Maybe someone will reading, maybe I'll just be writing for myself. Anyway, I think I need a place to sort my thoughts about reentering the world of science and academic dispute, and can just as well be here as anywhere else.

6 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Amanda@Lady Scientist said...

Hi! Welcome back :) I keep blogs in my reader for just this reason!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Ron Schott said...

Still subscribed. Welcome back!

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Addy N. said...

I'm still here, too! Not much blogging for me, either, but I'm trying to get back to it. Welcome back!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger JaneB said...

Me too! Hi! Welcome back!!! I'm so pleased... :-)

 
At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Amelie said...

Welcome back!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Silver Fox said...

Hello, hope you keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home